Privados de gente rara

¡Freakazos del mundo unios! Punto de encuentro y coordinación de movimientos mediáticos para juegos colaborativos (asocialmente) online: Urbandead, Hattrick, Travian, Ogame, Popomundo...
Responder
Dolordebarriga
Companys con diarrea

Privados de gente rara

Mensaje por Dolordebarriga »

Y en la lengua de la perfida albión. Me da una pereza enorme contestarle, y el tio se lo merece porque se ha registrado aquí y todo para escribirnos este mensaje privado, así que os lo dejo por si algún alma caritativa le quiere explicar que los ph somos asin, y cuando nos ponemos a repartir ni los budspenceres nos hacen sombra.

Dolordebarriga,

Greetings. I must apologise, I speak several languages, but have not yet had the opportunity to study Spanish. So I must write to you in English. Outside of the Urban Dead wiki page, I have not seen a way to directly contact you or Churretas, so I joined your forums for easier communication. I am not sure of how to send a post to more than one person on your forum, so I am only contacting you, but please extend my greeting to Churretas as well, and forward the message to them, if possible.

I am the head of the DEM Academy, holding the same rank in the DEM that Little Fawn did. It is my understanding that you have had negotiations with Little Fawn before, concerning our low level members. It appears the other negotiations, concerning DEM/MFD members have fallen through, and that there is once more bad blood between our organizations.

The south east division campus, that Little Fawn led, has always respected the agreement you formed with her. We have stayed out of Wray Heights completely. My understanding of Little Fawn's agreement was, that if we stayed out of Wray Heights and hold our recruits back from attacking your organization, that the PH would avoid attacking our low level members.

I seek to find out if this agreement is still intact. I don't have the power to negotiate for the entire DEM, only the recruits that I lead. The PH has already killed a mid-level DEM recruit in their attack on Blesley Mall. I understand that there is no easy way to determine which DEM member is a recruit and which is not, so I would ask that you avoid killing lowlevel DEM players, those that are level five or under.

In return, I shall continue to police my recruits, making sure that, while they are under my instruction, they do not attack your members. And we will stay out of Wray Heights.

I am not a warrior, but a medic. However, if this agreement is no longer valid, or if a PH member should attack one of the weak lambs under my care, then I will be forced to protect them. I am hoping to avoid this by contacting you, and greatly look forward to your response,

-Karija
DEM Academy Commandant, Lead Instructor at the SE Campus

*My name is Karija on the DEM forums, as well, should you ever wish to contact me there.

Vuestro, superliderquetecagas;

Dolordebarriga
YO ESTOY INDIGNADO

Doctor Beaker
Ulema

Mensaje por Doctor Beaker »

Dear Kanija,
I don't speak any languages at all, but through the love of San Poli everything is possible so I grunt into my keyboard and you see it in English. We're very sorry to have killed a DEM recruit, and everybody else too. We're peace loving people, but when the Saint calls, there's no denying his Will. He died for us, and our existence has no meaning if we don't heed him: we kill and we die for the glory of San Poli. Feel free to shoot us when you see the holy fire in our eyes: we won't bear any grudges, and in fact won't remember, as all we see in those moments is the Saint beckoning. It'd be wiser to run, though.

Peace,
PH

Mr. Mxyzptlk
Amigo de Jim Lee
Ubicación: We're off to see the Wizard, The Wonderful Wizard of Oz.

Mensaje por Mr. Mxyzptlk »

Doctor Beaker escribió:Dear Kanija,
I don't speak any languages at all, but through the love of San Poli everything is possible so I grunt into my keyboard and you see it in English. We're very sorry to have killed a DEM recruit, and everybody else too. We're peace loving people, but when the Saint calls, there's no denying his Will. He died for us, and our existence has no meaning if we don't heed him: we kill and we die for the glory of San Poli. Feel free to shoot us when you see the holy fire in our eyes: we won't bear any grudges, and in fact won't remember, as all we see in those moments is the Saint beckoning. It'd be wiser to run, though.

Peace,
PH

doh

beakers owns ya

Responder