Musterol escribió:Cosplay currao de stalker http://sdmobile.livejournal.com/19843.html#cutid1
Joder, pues sí que está currao, sí. Hay fotos verdaderamente cojonudas ahí.
Rusia y sus ex-repúblicas son una puta mina de escenarios desoladores.
Le Château de Noisy (also named Château Miranda) was built by the English architect Milner in 1866 as a summer home for the family of the Count of Liedekerke-Beaufort. The family stayed there until World War 2, when the castle was briefly occupied by the Nazi’s. In 1958, the NMBS (the Belgian railroad company) used it as a home to shelter the railroadmen’s children and wives.
Since 1991 the building is abandoned. The village of Celles tried several times to buy the castle and its ground but the family doesn’t want to take distance of the castle. The building has over 500 windows, which are almost all shattered along with several of the staircases inside. There is still a clock tower of 56 meters tall. The castle is popular amongst urban explorers.
Usuarios navegando por este Foro: No hay usuarios registrados visitando el Foro