Twitteradas

Tu vida asocial comienza y acaba aquí. Lucha por ser la especie dominante.
mayhem
Ulema

Re: Twitteradas

Mensaje por mayhem »

Y qué tal, el Cabo del miedo?
Dolordebarriga escribió:Mayhem, te nombro phorero del año

wendigo
Zappatista
Contactar:

Mensaje por wendigo »

Ah, muy bien. llegó un momento en el que perdí la de escenas de esa peli que han sido homenajeadas o plagiadas en otras pelis/series.

mayhem
Ulema

Mensaje por mayhem »

Otra recopilación:

Jaume Torres ‏@JaumeTorres14 Comencen els dies importants per Pepe Reina. Preparar nous acudits, buscar bromes. Dies de gran tensió

@visitengland England lose on penalties. For more on our culture and traditions go to http://www.visitengland.com ;)

Damien Fahey ‏@DamienFahey Wild that the majority of your life is spent thinking either "I would have sex with that person" or "I would not have sex with that person"

Barbijaputa ‏@Barbijaputa Excepto si eres maricón RT @catolicos_es Sea cual sea la nota que saques en #selectividad recuerda que vales más que cualquier calificacion.

Gary Janetti ‏@GaryJanetti I just returned ten emails, bought airline tickets and ate lunch. It's amazing how much you can accomplish while driving.

Yolanda Gándara ‏@yolandagan Si la selección gana, Casillas va a tener que superar lo del beso y pasar a mayores en directo.

Laugh! ‏@Laughbook A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Sketchproduce. ‏@sketchproduce Si quieren que se acabe la crisis, que la presente Pilar Rubio.

Damien Fahey ‏@DamienFahey I get more excited seeing my luggage on a baggage carousel than I do seeing a person I know.

wendigo
Zappatista
Contactar:

Mensaje por wendigo »

https://twitter.com/EsperanzAguirre/sta ... 1112051712

El mindfuck viene cuando te das cuenta de que no es Espeonza.

mayhem
Ulema

Mensaje por mayhem »

Marchando otra ronda de tweets:

‏@PeterGriffiin My wife wanted to talk to me about my immaturity, but she couldn't. She doesn't know the password to my secret fort.

‏@GaryJanetti Just because we're swimming in the same hotel pool that doesn't give you the goddamn right to ask me where I'm from.

@PipiEstrada1 a todos los frustrados q solo conocéis el insulto como argumento: Es duro ser unos desgraciados sin futuro!!

@Petetekin Por fin he acabado de leer una entrevista de Jotdown. ¿En qué mes estamos?

@sperman711 "No, a la Virgen que no se la folle un pastor, que queda como muy soez. Que se la folle un palomo." Qué cojonazos tenéis.

@Ricardo_JG Tenía un culo tan gordo que fue a cagar al campo y se cagó fuera. HUMOR INGLÉS

@PeterGriffiin Deleting one 'ha' from your 'hahahahahaha' because you feel like it's too much

wendigo
Zappatista
Contactar:

Mensaje por wendigo »

Peter Molyneux has said that the much-celebrated Peter Molydeux Twitter account was one of the reasons that he left his position as creative director at Microsoft Games Studios - and that Molyneux's a big fan of the off-the-wall ideas that the Twitter parody account has become famous for.

"Smart guy," Molyneux said when asked his opinion of Molydeux during a developer session at Rezzed, the PC and indie game show in Brighton. "I tell you one thing: he's far funnier, far more daring and far more engaging than I will ever be. He just comes up with an endless supply of amazing and incredible ideas."

The Peter Molydeux account began as a mysterious parody that played on Molyneux's reputation for getting a little overenthusiastic when presenting new games - and has since gone on to spawn a successful game jam, What Would Molydeux?, inspired by the eccentric game concepts that emerged on the parody account.

Molyneux revealed himself to be a fan of the account - and also revealed that it was one of the reasons he decided to leave his post as creative director at Microsoft Game Studios and start up his own indie outfit, 22 Cans.

"And he's another reason why I left Microsoft," Molyneux said at Rezzed. "I have to tell you, he is. He was out there, and I was watching and laughing at his tweets probably harder than anyone. This guy, he can do all this stuff, he can be that free, he can explore these ideas like throwing babies into pits - you couldn't do that with the corporate PR machine at Microsoft."

"I think he's fantastic, and I'd love to see some of those ideas turned into games. I hope he goes on going for a long time."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012- ... -microsoft

mayhem
Ulema

Mensaje por mayhem »

Imagen

mayhem
Ulema

Mensaje por mayhem »

Quequé ‏@_Queque_ Lo de ayer fue mi hijo, que me cogió el iPhone. Chiquillos...

Yongasoo
Ulema

Mensaje por Yongasoo »

"Apathy's a tragedy
And boredom is a crime"

GNU Terry Pratchett

mayhem
Ulema

Mensaje por mayhem »

Gaspar Llamazares ‏@GLlamazares Hoy tengo jornada en Miranda de Ebro sobre erectos humanos y recortes sociales. Desde ayer hachazos antisociales.

Correctores automáticos, ese invento del demoño fascista.

Responder